AIM
PaCk0w

Gang Mentality Gang Mentality

I'm glad I watched it

I'm seeing some really good things from you, but I think your type of art does not exactly fit in with flash. But other than that I loved your animating talent. I'm guessing that must have been a bitch to draw.

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Thanks alot. This animation was a bit of a novelty cus i wanted to take no short cuts atall and hand draw and paint every frame. The project im working on now though is much longer and done on flash.

Stampers Sexual Encounter Stampers Sexual Encounter

Genius

A prime example of incredible flashwork.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks!

MySpace MySpace

The "Ridin' Dirty" scene was perfect

this made no sence whatsoever but was still very funny.

fbf for the soul fbf for the soul

I love FBF

Nice job here. A bit simple, but I still love it. Hope it gets through.

BlackPlastic responds:

thank you.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Probably the best movie I've seen in a while

Usually I don't like video game themed movies, but for this I had to make a serious exception. You weren't a lazy prick COUGH and you have true animation talent. The sound was alright, probably couldn't have been better for this purpose.

Neighboring Nations Neighboring Nations

As much as I disagree, It was really funny.

One of the biggest reasons that I'm not as offended as I should be was because you got so many facts wrong.

The fact is, the bible is not interpreted literally. Religious leaders do interpret the bible for Various religious sects, and the Roman Catholic church has its own set of Interpetations. It's not particularly good social commentary because there are VERY few people who interpret the bible literally. Much of the ideology presented in this movie are from the old testament, which constitutes as the bible for Jews. Christians do follow the old testament and Include the new testament.

Graphics:

The Drawing was nice, but your animating style was excellent. Really made the movie funny.

Style:

Fairly origional, if not factually correct.

Sound:

That song was probably the second funniest thing I've heard all day.

Violence:

er...

Interactivity:

No problams with buttons...

Humor:

Very Funny.

The Hebrew Gymnasia 3 The Hebrew Gymnasia 3

Please Continue the Series!

I've beem a fan of this series since the first episode, and I read a response to a review saying that you weren't going to make any more? Please make more, I love your series. You're a really good animator and have some great characters in your series. I loved strawberry clocks's cameo also.

ReporterClock responds:

Thanks, but Im switching schools, hence I wont be in the Gymnasia.

Kill Bob VOL 2 Kill Bob VOL 2

Quite Good, Please Read This

It was fun to watch, and you had some moments of Very impressive animation. I loved your choice of music also. The only problem is that Madness and Kill Bill Parodies are kinda dated, but that didn't effect your score. Also, I emailed you about this, but just in case that was a throwaway acount that you never check, can you please email or AIM me that song from Grand Theft Auto that you used? You know, the Rap-ish song during the plane flight? I need it for a huge flash project I'm working on, thanks.

The Ricky Ray Show Ep. 1 The Ricky Ray Show Ep. 1

My new favorite Series

I saw the first one a few months ago when you first submitted, and decided to read the comic. I was immediately hooked. I actually think that it is a good thing that your graphics aren't very professional looking, they look like the comic and the style is very fitting. The only thing I can suggest is the sound quality, it gets a bit inconsistent in some places. PLEASE, I repeat, PLEASE make more.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Beautiful. Just Beautiful.

I don't usually review front page things often, but this film was just so touching that I had to say something. This almost made me cry, I'm serious. It's definitely one of the most emotionally thought- provoking movies I've seen on newgrounds. There was even some symbolism in it. Seriously, how much symbolism could be in a 2 minute flash movie? Regardless, you made it happen. It was origional, well thought out, and just the right length. Your hand drawn drawings were execeptionally well, done, very professional. They look like something straight out of a disney movie, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a professional. I'd ask you to make more, but I know from experience that great flash can not be rushed.